Getting into meal prep was not something I planned as a business idea, it was something I needed in my own life. I have always exercised, from playing rugby growing up in Europe to American football and track in Texas. Yet food has always been my true passion. After graduating culinary school in Austin, I worked two jobs in high end restaurants while exercising and playing rugby for local teams. Finding the time to cook fresh healthy food for myself seemed impossible and buying it daily was overpriced and bland in flavor! So, I began prepping my low carb high protein meals with flavor being priority! My time spent in other countries allowed me to appreciate other cuisines and incorporate them into my food. Before I knew it, I was prepping meals for friends, family, co-workers and gym buddies. It would be a pleasure to cook for you too.
Meet the Chef
(Sunday September 18th)
1. Lean Turkey Texas Chili with White Rice
(335 Cal, 25 g Carbs, 10 g Fat, 35 g Protein)
2. Chicken Fajitas with Veggie packed Mexican Rice with Salsa Verde
(370 Cal, 33 g Carbs, 7 g Fat, 36 g Protein)
3. Sesame Crusted Tilapia over Napa Cabbage and Garlic Ginger Couscous and Thai Red Chili Coconut Sauce
( 290 Cal, 32 g Carbs, 8 Fat, 28 g Protein)
4. Lean Turkey Brunch Bowl with Fried Egg and Veggie Hash
(385 Cal, 29 g Carbs, 12 g Fat, 39 g Protein)
5. Turkey Meatloaf and BBQ Drizzle over Low Cal Mash Potato and Garlic Green Beans
(420 Cal, 34 g Carbs, 11 g Fat, 36 g Protein)
1. Nutella Overnight Oats with Sliced Strawberries and Almonds Slivers (3)
(310 Cal, 36 g Carbs, 9 g Fat, 15 g Protein)
2. Chicken and Turkey Bacon Migas with Roasted Poblano Salsa(2)
(300 Cal, 18 g Carbs, 12 g Fat, 28 g Protein)
Bulk Protein Items
1lb of Chicken Breast
(748 Cal, 16 g Fat, 140 g Protein)
1lb of Lean Ground Beef
(640 Cal, 36 g Fat, 84 g Protein)
Path to Chi
5 delicious meals to use as lunch/dinner. Perfect introduction to the Chi prep lifestyle.
5 breakfasts and 5 meals. For those who like to balance their Chi early and keep it.
This food is straight fire!
Tasty without sacrificing wanting to eat healthy and well portioned. I love the variety of meals!
A perfect blend of health conscious yet Delicious food.
Very convenient, very well priced and really keeps my diet on track.